Visit USA - America's Best Travel Guide

  •  
    Hotel
  •  
    Flight
  •  
    Vacation
  •  
    Car
Fort Smith

Clayton House

This is a classic Victorian Renaissance baroque mansion which was originally built in 1850 and further enlarged in 1882 by William Henry Harrison Clayton, who was the district attorney during Judge Parker’s tenure. Some important features of this historic mansion include a double-door entrance and hand carved staircases exhibiting beauty and grace of the bygone Victorian era.