This Building located at 845 First Avenue in Cedar Rapids is an Iowa historic building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was designed by architect William J. Brown and was built in 1923. Featuring Colonial Revival and Bungalow/Craftsman style of architecture, it was listed as a national landmark structure in 2004. The listing includes a multiple dwelling, a secondary structure, and a garden. The building was built by Loomis Bros. Construction, who also built the Consistory Building in Cedar Rapids that is also another NRHP-listed building.