The Banneker-Douglass Museum, formerly known as Mt. Moriah African Methodist Episcopal Church, is a historic church at Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland. It was constructed in 1875 and remodeled in 1896. It is a 2 1⁄2-story, gable-front brick church executed in the Gothic Revival style. It served as the meeting hall for the First African Methodist Episcopal Church, originally formed in the 1790s, for nearly 100 years. It was leased to the Maryland Commission on African-American History and Culture, becoming the state’s official museum for African-American history and culture. In 1984, a 2 1⁄2-story addition was added when the building opened as the Banneker-Douglass Museum. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Steven Newsome is the former director of the museum.