The Cobblestone Farm and Museum is an historical museum located in Ann Arbor Michigan. It gets its name from the cobblestone used to build the farmhouse. The museum is located in Buhr Park on property that was originally in Pittsfield Township before being annexed by the city of Ann Arbor. The site of the Cobblestone Farm had been a farm as far back as 1824 and remained an operating farm well into the late 20th century. The neoclassical farmhouse was built in 1844 for naval surgeon Dr.Benahah Ticknor on a main road between Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti on property he had purchased in 1835. The farm was purchased in 1881 by William Campbell and stayed in his family until its sale to the city of Ann Arbor in 1972. Restored to its mid-nineteenth-century appearance, the farm today serves to provide a glimpse into the pioneer history of the surrounding community. The site was acquired by the city of Ann Arbor as a city park and is leased to the Cobblestone Farm Association. In addition to its educational mission, the farm also serves as a venue for festive occasions such as picnics, fairs and weddings.