The Fargo Air Museum is an aviation related museum in Fargo, North Dakota. It is located near Hector International Airport in the northern part of the city.The museum includes many historic aircraft of which 90% are in flying condition. There is also a full-scale replica of a Wright brothers flyer. The museum includes a small gift shop.
Partial List of Aircraft on Display:
- Goodyear F2G-1D Super Corsair – Only known flyable Super Corsair. One of only three currently in existence.
- North American P-51D Mustang.
- North American T-6 Texan.
- North American B-25 Mitchell 44-30010 - being restored.
- Chance-Vought F4U Corsair.
- Grumman TBM Avenger.
- Mitsubishi A6M Reisen Zero Fighter.
- Douglas DC-3 / C-47 Skytrain.
- Boeing / Stearman PT-17.
- Cessna Cessna L-19 / O-1 Bird Dog.
- Taylorcraft L-2.