The Bend Amateur Athletic Club Gymnasium is a historic building in Bend, Oregon, United States. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in 1983. The building was designed by Lee Arden Thomas and built by Guy H. Wilson. When the Bend School Board established a building committee to develop plans for a new high school in 1923, they followed recommendations from the building committee and accepted the Bend Amateur Athletic Club building from the Bend Holding Company to use a as the high school's gymnasium. The school would become Old Bend High School (also listed on the NRHP).